Monday, June 21, 2021

My Disco Night!

 My Disco Night!

On Friday after school, there was a disco coming up! I wasn’t so excited since I don’t like dancing, my brother wanted to go so I had no choice but to go to the disco. Before that, my mum rang up Phyu Sin’s mother to see if they would want to go with us too. I also rushed to my piggy bank rampaging for money since I would always put fake cardboard money in there. (Just for fun.) 


We went by car. While we were walking by the crosswalk. I heard the disco sound near me! I didn’t expect the song to be that loud. I saw Liana on the way there. It was really loud! I couldn’t hear my friends talking to me, but we got a way to talk so we could hear each other. We would always whisper ear to ear like we were gossiping. It was a quite weird idea but it worked. Since I was quite hungry I went to the line for the free sausage sizzles. My friends and I didn’t dance much, but we had loads of fun! The seniors were dancing as crazy monkeys! Some even fell down. 


I really enjoyed the disco night today, I even got some memories from when I was younger!


No comments:

Post a Comment